Engagement Family Kids Miscellaneous Orthodox Personal Photography Portrait Senior "After 8" (Trash the Dress) Wedding
EighthDayPhotography.com Ksenia on Facebook Dn Gregory on Facebook Wedfog WPPI WeddingWire

This is the archive blog for Eighth Day Photography. Please visit our new blog at http://www.eighthdayphotography.blogspot.com. We look forward to seeing you at our new blog soon!



Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Updated my website!

I spent a good portion of this afternoon updating my website. I'm excited about some of the elements that I've added to the site, including individual pages for each client, and an FAQ page (which will be coming soon). I'm looking to purchase a web slideshow program, and soon we will have what I like to call "moving pictures". Basically, it'll be an online slideshow for your photos, set to music. I've been playing with the program, and am now just deciding which version to buy. I'm excited about all the new features! Check out all the updates at http://www.eighthdayphotography.com!

No comments: