Engagement Family Kids Miscellaneous Orthodox Personal Photography Portrait Senior "After 8" (Trash the Dress) Wedding
EighthDayPhotography.com Ksenia on Facebook Dn Gregory on Facebook Wedfog WPPI WeddingWire

This is the archive blog for Eighth Day Photography. Please visit our new blog at http://www.eighthdayphotography.blogspot.com. We look forward to seeing you at our new blog soon!



Thursday, March 15, 2007

New website is a work in progress

Well, I got a good bit done on the new website. Dn Gregory and I chose new colors. I'm really excited about it, because I really wanted to get from under the typical black webpage. I loved my black website, but I really wanted to "cheer it up" a little, so Dn Gregory and I chose this lovely brown. I really wanted to keep a shade of blue similar to what I had, so these are the new colors. So far, we really love them!

The new splashpage is done for the website. The next thing will be an actual new site, which I am so excited about! I'll be moving to a flash based site, which will be great! I loved my old site, but with the move from Mac to PC, my site was terribly destroyed, and I can't really update it. In fact, this morning I lost my gallery (hence why its not there anymore). I'm hoping to get the new site up and running by the end of the weekend.

And I guess I should sign off, as Dn Gregory just mentioned to me, as he is sitting next to me typing his paper, that I type loudly. And with 2 of us typing at 11pm and the baby trying to sleep in the next room, its probably best to sign off!

No comments: