Engagement Family Kids Miscellaneous Orthodox Personal Photography Portrait Senior "After 8" (Trash the Dress) Wedding
EighthDayPhotography.com Ksenia on Facebook Dn Gregory on Facebook Wedfog WPPI WeddingWire

This is the archive blog for Eighth Day Photography. Please visit our new blog at http://www.eighthdayphotography.blogspot.com. We look forward to seeing you at our new blog soon!



Thursday, March 1, 2007

Introducing my second shooter!

I'd like to introduce my new second shooter and the latest addition to Eighth Day Photography (he also happens to be my husband) Dn Gregory (Charles) Bruner! I'm so excited that he'll be shooting with me when possible (he tends to be busy on weekends as he does serve as a deacon in the Orthodox Church, but when available and we can find a babysitter for our young son, he'll be joining me!

So, keep an eye out for him at a wedding coming soon!

No comments: