Engagement Family Kids Miscellaneous Orthodox Personal Photography Portrait Senior "After 8" (Trash the Dress) Wedding
EighthDayPhotography.com Ksenia on Facebook Dn Gregory on Facebook Wedfog WPPI WeddingWire

This is the archive blog for Eighth Day Photography. Please visit our new blog at http://www.eighthdayphotography.blogspot.com. We look forward to seeing you at our new blog soon!



Saturday, March 17, 2007

First slideshow!

I'm super excited. Part of the revamping of the Eighth Day Photography website was to pick up some additional software to bring better products to my customers. So, I am very happy to show the very first "moving pictures" slideshow from Eighth Day Photography.


Sarah and Mircea are a couple who's engagement photos I shot in October, were set to be married in January, and after having to reset the date, are now getting married on April 22nd! I am very excited to be photographing their wedding in just a few short weeks! Keep checking the Eighth Day Photography blog for photos from their wedding!

2 comments:

John MacDonald said...

congrats on the slide show! Looks great.

Calories and Coffee said...

I love it!! You'll have to teach me to do that someday.