Engagement Family Kids Miscellaneous Orthodox Personal Photography Portrait Senior "After 8" (Trash the Dress) Wedding
EighthDayPhotography.com Ksenia on Facebook Dn Gregory on Facebook Wedfog WPPI WeddingWire

This is the archive blog for Eighth Day Photography. Please visit our new blog at http://www.eighthdayphotography.blogspot.com. We look forward to seeing you at our new blog soon!



Sunday, March 4, 2007

New computer!

Well, after yesterday's debate of Mac vs. PC, we did in fact decide to go with PC and Windows! I picked up my new computer today. Its an HP with tons of memory and tons of hard drive space. And because of all the money I saved on the computer itself, I'm really looking forward to picking up all sorts of software that I've been wanting and can now afford!

I'll soon be upgrading from Photoshop CS to CS2! This isn't going to be a huge move, as most of the photoshop work that I do will not change. But it is always fun to have a new tool! I'm also looking forward to getting the newly released full version of Adobe Lightroom. This is a wonderful program and I would say is a must for any serious photographer!

Our next step is to get a new quick laptop that you will be seeing at weddings in your area as we set up slideshows at your receptions! A new laptop is definitely the way to go!

No comments: