Engagement Family Kids Miscellaneous Orthodox Personal Photography Portrait Senior "After 8" (Trash the Dress) Wedding
EighthDayPhotography.com Ksenia on Facebook Dn Gregory on Facebook Wedfog WPPI WeddingWire

This is the archive blog for Eighth Day Photography. Please visit our new blog at http://www.eighthdayphotography.blogspot.com. We look forward to seeing you at our new blog soon!



Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Bronx Zoo and Botanical Gardens

Today, my friend Sophia and I took our kids to the NY Botanical Gardens and to the Bronx Zoo. Not a whole lot was available yet at either place as it is only mid-March, but seeing as it was close to 70 degrees today, we just had to get out and get the kids outside! Not thinking that we would be going to the zoo, as our plan was originally just the Gardens, I didn't bring my camera. Oh well. There weren't that many animals to see anyway. But I think the plan is to go again in a couple of weeks, and trust me, next time, the camera is coming with me!

2 comments:

Calories and Coffee said...

That sounds like so much fun! I wish I could go.

Kari said...

I love the zoo! Make sure you post some pictures next time! I bet the kids love it!