Engagement Family Kids Miscellaneous Orthodox Personal Photography Portrait Senior "After 8" (Trash the Dress) Wedding
EighthDayPhotography.com Ksenia on Facebook Dn Gregory on Facebook Wedfog WPPI WeddingWire

This is the archive blog for Eighth Day Photography. Please visit our new blog at http://www.eighthdayphotography.blogspot.com. We look forward to seeing you at our new blog soon!



Monday, March 19, 2007

I'm a photographer who rarely photographs her own child...

I always wonder if other photographers are like this. I love to take photos. I take photos of animals, trees, cookie monster on my son's bouncy toy, and every once in a great while, I'll take a picture of my son. I don't take photos of him everyday. Even when I do take photos of him, I rarely post them online. I wonder if other photographers are the same way. I don't want to lose my love of photography, simply because I get paid to do it. And I haven't lost my love of photography. I love what I do. But sometimes, I really need to remember to pull out my camera more often, put on the lens, put on the flash, and catch my son doing something cute all at the same time. I'm working on it! :-)


Here's one photo from fairly recent times. You have to wonder why I wouldn't want to photograph this adorable face more often!

1 comment:

Calories and Coffee said...

Aaaawwww....so totally, utterly adorable!