Engagement Family Kids Miscellaneous Orthodox Personal Photography Portrait Senior "After 8" (Trash the Dress) Wedding
EighthDayPhotography.com Ksenia on Facebook Dn Gregory on Facebook Wedfog WPPI WeddingWire

This is the archive blog for Eighth Day Photography. Please visit our new blog at http://www.eighthdayphotography.blogspot.com. We look forward to seeing you at our new blog soon!



Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Some New Year resolutions

Well, shortly, there will be 101 goals to complete in 1001 days. I've seen this from a few people, and it looks great, but I haven't had a chance to sit down and write out 101 goals, so I'll start with just a few for now.

1. Finish writing out 101 goals, but post at least 10 new goals per day until the list is finished.
2. Watch the educational DVD's the Cat lent to me.
3. Blog everyday for a month, for at least 3 months.
4. Upgrade the look of my blog (this one should be done really soon, as its already in the works!)
5. Stop coveting other people's website and learn to appreciate the one I have.
6. Tell my husband every day that I love him.
7. Take at least one hour per day and play with my son for one hour straight.
8. Take fun photos at least once a week.
9. Start (and finish) the project that I want to do of black and white photos.
10. Play more with lighting, but soft and extreme.

In all honesty, I've already started working on #10. Check out this photo of my husband from last night. This was the last photo of 2007.



What do you think?

No comments: