Engagement Family Kids Miscellaneous Orthodox Personal Photography Portrait Senior "After 8" (Trash the Dress) Wedding
EighthDayPhotography.com Ksenia on Facebook Dn Gregory on Facebook Wedfog WPPI WeddingWire

This is the archive blog for Eighth Day Photography. Please visit our new blog at http://www.eighthdayphotography.blogspot.com. We look forward to seeing you at our new blog soon!



Monday, January 7, 2008

Continuation of my 101 in 1001 days!

11. Join the Better Business Bureau - Done! Did this today!!
12. Update my website. I know, I know. I said I would stop coveting other people's websites and I will, just as soon as I update mine! Its in the works! Check back soon to see the new look. I'm totally excited about it!
13. Explore fun and cool places in Fort Wayne to take Trash the Dress (After 8), Engagement and wedding photos. I have a couple of places in mind and will probably take a drive out later today to go look into them.
14. Offer my photography services for free to deserving groups or people who simply cannot afford them at least once a year.
15. Attend and hopefully, photograph, Hillary's wedding! My best friend is getting married!!
16. Attend at least one wedding that I am not photographing and try to simply enjoy it without looking for the best light. :-) This one might be hard!
17. Get the portrait portion of my business up and running.
18. Start exploring the possibility of having studio space.
19. Get out from under some of this debt.
20. Exercise at least 3 times a week.

No comments: