Engagement Family Kids Miscellaneous Orthodox Personal Photography Portrait Senior "After 8" (Trash the Dress) Wedding
EighthDayPhotography.com Ksenia on Facebook Dn Gregory on Facebook Wedfog WPPI WeddingWire

This is the archive blog for Eighth Day Photography. Please visit our new blog at http://www.eighthdayphotography.blogspot.com. We look forward to seeing you at our new blog soon!



Saturday, January 5, 2008

Big Changes are coming again!!!

Well, I haven't been keeping up with my 101 in 1001 days, but I promise I will finish the list soon! What I've been working on instead is a new look for the website (yes, again!). I'm so excited because we will be having a whole new look to the blog really soon (so, if you subscribe to read this blog, make sure you visit the actual blog soon to check out the new look, just as soon as its done!).

But, that's not all. In honor of the new look of the new blog, the website is undergoing a new look too! I've been working hard on it, so keep an eye out for that soon too! While we are in the process of changing over the look, some of the client pages and Photocart may look weird too. I apologize for that, but I think you'll like the new look!

And, in addition to all of that, we are also super excited to be unveiling our secret project! I hope to make it public early next week, so keep checking back for updates on that!

No comments: