Engagement Family Kids Miscellaneous Orthodox Personal Photography Portrait Senior "After 8" (Trash the Dress) Wedding
EighthDayPhotography.com Ksenia on Facebook Dn Gregory on Facebook Wedfog WPPI WeddingWire

This is the archive blog for Eighth Day Photography. Please visit our new blog at http://www.eighthdayphotography.blogspot.com. We look forward to seeing you at our new blog soon!



Thursday, May 3, 2007

New Online Ordering System

I am soooo happy to roll out the new online ordering system! It'll be up and running in time for June weddings. (I'm going to try to get it up to work for Sarah and Mircea's wedding, but no promises). I just realized that the company I was partnering with was not meeting the expectations that I had set for myself, for Eighth Day Photography, nor for my customers. I expect the best, I expect to produce it, and I expect any business that I partner with to do the same. So, I switched!

Keep checking back with us for the final rollout!

No comments: