Engagement Family Kids Miscellaneous Orthodox Personal Photography Portrait Senior "After 8" (Trash the Dress) Wedding
EighthDayPhotography.com Ksenia on Facebook Dn Gregory on Facebook Wedfog WPPI WeddingWire

This is the archive blog for Eighth Day Photography. Please visit our new blog at http://www.eighthdayphotography.blogspot.com. We look forward to seeing you at our new blog soon!



Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A good photographer is a healthy photographer!

Here is something that I've learned. Being a wedding photographer is a lot of exercise. And if you are overweight or out of shape, its harder to be a good one. So, I've decided that I am long overdue to get back in shape and lose weight. I used to be in really good shape, back in my rugby playing days. And then I let things slide. So, today, I went to Weight Watchers. I'm excited to see how things go and looking forward to sharing, what I hope to be a great success, with you, my readers!

1 comment:

Calories and Coffee said...

Good for you!! I have some great workout dvd's if you want to try any. Just ask!