Engagement Family Kids Miscellaneous Orthodox Personal Photography Portrait Senior "After 8" (Trash the Dress) Wedding
EighthDayPhotography.com Ksenia on Facebook Dn Gregory on Facebook Wedfog WPPI WeddingWire

This is the archive blog for Eighth Day Photography. Please visit our new blog at http://www.eighthdayphotography.blogspot.com. We look forward to seeing you at our new blog soon!



Monday, July 23, 2007

Technical Issues

Its unfortunate that I have to announce that a bug in Vista has essentially shut us down for a couple of days.

Let me explain:

Nothing is lost. I have all photos, album designs, music choices, slideshows, proofs, etc, etc, etc in my computer. They are still there and are unharmed. However, Vista has a bug in it that isn't allowing me to get to any of those items. We are working feverishly to fix the problem, and by the looks of things, I am hoping to be back up and running tomorrow.

So, for those looking for Meg and Sean's proofs that I took down a couple of days ago, they'll be back up by the end of the week. And for those looking for Maria and Daniel's proofs, they should hopefully be up by the end of the week as well.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

1 comment:

Calories and Coffee said...

That really sucks. Hope it's all back to normal soon!