Engagement Family Kids Miscellaneous Orthodox Personal Photography Portrait Senior "After 8" (Trash the Dress) Wedding
EighthDayPhotography.com Ksenia on Facebook Dn Gregory on Facebook Wedfog WPPI WeddingWire

This is the archive blog for Eighth Day Photography. Please visit our new blog at http://www.eighthdayphotography.blogspot.com. We look forward to seeing you at our new blog soon!



Monday, July 30, 2007

Busy week!

This week has been super busy! But, I'm so excited that I was so productive and got so much done!

This week, I have managed to:

1) Finish editing Meg & Sean's proofs.

2) Finish editing Maria & Daniel's proofs.

3) Finish designing a sample album (with mini copies) that I will soon be sending out to Orthodox parishes and priests.

4) Start designing Maria & Daniel's album (that should be done this week).

5) Visit the children's zoo with my son and husband. (We try to go at least once a week.)

6) Work.

Not bad for a week!

No comments: