Engagement Family Kids Miscellaneous Orthodox Personal Photography Portrait Senior "After 8" (Trash the Dress) Wedding
EighthDayPhotography.com Ksenia on Facebook Dn Gregory on Facebook Wedfog WPPI WeddingWire

This is the archive blog for Eighth Day Photography. Please visit our new blog at http://www.eighthdayphotography.blogspot.com. We look forward to seeing you at our new blog soon!



Tuesday, July 17, 2007

New Slideshow from Daniel and Maria's Wedding

Daniel and Maria's wedding was so wonderful that I had a really hard time picking so few photos for the slideshow! In fact, I couldn't do it! Dn Gregory actually chose which photos to use, because I think I was emotionally connected to all of these shots, not only because the wedding was so awesome, but because these two are my friends and I am so honored to have been a part of their special day!

Congratulations again, guys! May God grant you both many many years!

No comments: