Engagement Family Kids Miscellaneous Orthodox Personal Photography Portrait Senior "After 8" (Trash the Dress) Wedding
EighthDayPhotography.com Ksenia on Facebook Dn Gregory on Facebook Wedfog WPPI WeddingWire

This is the archive blog for Eighth Day Photography. Please visit our new blog at http://www.eighthdayphotography.blogspot.com. We look forward to seeing you at our new blog soon!



Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Weight Watchers journey continues...

Today I went to my second Weight Watchers meeting and weigh in. I think I did really well this whole week and, I have to say, wedding work on the weekends in a major workout! So...how did I do this week? Well...I lost.....


3.4 pounds!!!!!!

Whoo hoo!!!! It feels so good to lose the weight! And I'm eating better. And drinking more water. And just starting to feel really good! Yay!

No comments: