Engagement Family Kids Miscellaneous Orthodox Personal Photography Portrait Senior "After 8" (Trash the Dress) Wedding
EighthDayPhotography.com Ksenia on Facebook Dn Gregory on Facebook Wedfog WPPI WeddingWire

This is the archive blog for Eighth Day Photography. Please visit our new blog at http://www.eighthdayphotography.blogspot.com. We look forward to seeing you at our new blog soon!



Thursday, June 7, 2007

Keeping busy busy!

Sometimes I feel like I don't blog enough. Its not because I don't have anything to say. Rather, I'm so stinkin' busy, I just don't have time. I can't believe tomorrow is already Friday and I have another wedding shoot on Saturday. Wasn't it just Saturday? Where has the time gone?

I know where it went:

*Shoot a wedding
*Work for ABC
*Edit wedding
*Finish editing previous wedding and get it uploaded for the world to see!
*Work for ABC
*Figure out if I want to update the music on my website and start sorting through music to choose just the right song
*Build furniture in my office
*Work for ABC
*Finalize design of an album and get it sent off for printing
*Spend time with my husband and son
*Did I mention work for ABC?

So, that's where my week went. And tomorrow is Friday, and then Saturday comes and we start again! The good news is, I love it all! I love my work for ABC! I love my wedding photography! I love editing photos and designing albums! And I love my husband and son! Life really is very very good!

No comments: