Engagement Family Kids Miscellaneous Orthodox Personal Photography Portrait Senior "After 8" (Trash the Dress) Wedding
EighthDayPhotography.com Ksenia on Facebook Dn Gregory on Facebook Wedfog WPPI WeddingWire

This is the archive blog for Eighth Day Photography. Please visit our new blog at http://www.eighthdayphotography.blogspot.com. We look forward to seeing you at our new blog soon!



Saturday, June 16, 2007

A request from my blog readers

Hello blog readers!

I have a request for you! You've seen my photos and you know which ones you like. I'm in the midst of revamping my website, and I'm pulling down the old photos and putting up only the best of the best. But, I would like to know what the best of the best are! That's where you come in!

Which photos do you like above the others? All photos are fair game, and can be used from the Photocart, slideshows, album pre-designs and any other source you have seen my wedding photography.

So, blog readers, it is time to come out of the woodwork and tell me which pictures you like! And hopefully, I'll take your suggestions and my website will be all the better for it!

Simply leave a comment below with the wedding name and any kind of description that you think matches it. For example, a description of the very first photo on my website would look like this:

"The closeup face of the girl with green eyes from the Indianapolis Bridals shoot". I know exactly which one that is, I totally agree that it is one of my best photos, and it will definitely be on the website!

No comments: