Engagement Family Kids Miscellaneous Orthodox Personal Photography Portrait Senior "After 8" (Trash the Dress) Wedding
EighthDayPhotography.com Ksenia on Facebook Dn Gregory on Facebook Wedfog WPPI WeddingWire

This is the archive blog for Eighth Day Photography. Please visit our new blog at http://www.eighthdayphotography.blogspot.com. We look forward to seeing you at our new blog soon!



Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Blogging from Indiana

Well, here I am sitting on my couch in my own house in Indiana. We arrived in Indiana yesterday afternoon and then headed over to St John the Forerunner for Vespers and the annual Bright Monday Bash. It was wonderful! And today, I am sitting in our new house working while watching the installers install my new dishwasher. There is something so wonderful about knowing that these things belong to me: I can do laundry in my own washer, I can do the dishes in my own dishwasher and I can cook on my own stove.

And this is just another step in our move to Indiana. Very soon, this will be a permanent move! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Calories and Coffee said...

I had no idea you were going to Indiana this week! Send pics of the house when you can!

Unknown said...

Enjoyed your blog. Linda told me about it. Soon you will be in Indiana for good. Aunt Elaine