Engagement Family Kids Miscellaneous Orthodox Personal Photography Portrait Senior "After 8" (Trash the Dress) Wedding
EighthDayPhotography.com Ksenia on Facebook Dn Gregory on Facebook Wedfog WPPI WeddingWire

This is the archive blog for Eighth Day Photography. Please visit our new blog at http://www.eighthdayphotography.blogspot.com. We look forward to seeing you at our new blog soon!



Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sarah & Carroll's Engagement Session

I had the best time in the world today photographing Sarah and Carroll's engagement session! These two are getting married on November 4, and I'm so excited to shoot the wedding!

We just had a ball today, and I have to admit, it was soooo hard to pick just a few photos for the blog. So, you actually get 17 photos, which I know is a lot, but I just couldn't pick. So many of the photos came out so awesome (because this couple is so awesome) and I just want to share them all! You can view all the photos at Sarah and Carroll's page at EighthDayPhotography.com

Congratulations, guys! I can't wait for November!!






No comments: