Engagement Family Kids Miscellaneous Orthodox Personal Photography Portrait Senior "After 8" (Trash the Dress) Wedding
EighthDayPhotography.com Ksenia on Facebook Dn Gregory on Facebook Wedfog WPPI WeddingWire

This is the archive blog for Eighth Day Photography. Please visit our new blog at http://www.eighthdayphotography.blogspot.com. We look forward to seeing you at our new blog soon!



Friday, November 2, 2007

Yes! The Engagement Photos!

Love this picture!!

We just decided to have a little fun with the lighting and the look. Looks a little weird, but I really like it!



Oh my goodness!! My favorite!!!






I don't know what it is, but I love Jena's pose in this photo. There's something really strong, yet incredibly feminine about it.

Gosh, aren't they so cute!


It was really hard for to get a photo of just Brandon, but I finally succeeded!



Jena's eyes in this photo just keep drawing me back to the picture! Favorite!!


Indianapolis, IN - Yesterday afternoon, I shot an engagement photo shoot with Jena and Brandon. They are getting married next June in Fort Wayne, IN, but since he proposed at the Circle Center Monument in Indianapolis, we headed over there to get some awesome photos. These two are just amazing to work with, so much so, that we're going to do it again in the winter! Can't wait!

Congratulations guys and we'll do it again soon!

No comments: