Engagement Family Kids Miscellaneous Orthodox Personal Photography Portrait Senior "After 8" (Trash the Dress) Wedding
EighthDayPhotography.com Ksenia on Facebook Dn Gregory on Facebook Wedfog WPPI WeddingWire

This is the archive blog for Eighth Day Photography. Please visit our new blog at http://www.eighthdayphotography.blogspot.com. We look forward to seeing you at our new blog soon!



Thursday, October 25, 2007

Beth & Jeff's Wedding Photo Slideshow

I am so very excited about the photos from Beth and Jeff's wedding last Saturday, and I'm super excited knowing that they are checking in from their honeymoon in Jamaica (hi guys!!)! So, since I know they are out there and looking, I wanted to put this slideshow up quickly so that there is something new to look at! I hope you enjoy it!

And please guys, leave a quick message in the comments and let me know how you're enjoying your vacation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are having a unbelieveable time in Jamaica! Yes, I will admit I have been checking the website everyday. You have exceeded my expectations. You have done a wonderful job. The pictures look amazing! You even set the slideshow to the our first song we danced to!!!Thank you for the extra details. I has made all the difference. Can't wait to see the finished product. Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Good articles ,you make some interesting points .

Wedding Photography data